Navy vet who saw Nimitz UFO claims ‘there is a longer video’ after Pentagon release

0
69
The USS Nimitz UFO has been officially classified as a UAP by the Navy


A former US Navy officer who witnessed the infamous “tic-tac” UFO from the USS Nimitz has said there “has to be” longer footage out there.

The Pentagon officially released three videos of “unidentified aerial phenomena” last month. Perhaps the most famous of the videos was taken by USS Nimitz pilots in 2004 and showed an unusual-shaped object flying at unheralded speeds.

The other two videos were separate sightings of UAPs in 2015.

Explaining the reason for the bombshell announcement, Department of Defense spokesperson Sue Dough said they were being released to clear up misconceptions on “whether or not there is more to the videos”.

The USS Nimitz UFO has been officially classified as a UAP by the Navy

But the man who first noticed the strange object on the radar in 2004 has now claimed there is more footage out there.

Kevin Day was the Operations Specialist Senior Chief onboard the USS Princeton, which was accompanying the USS Nimitz off the coast of San Diego for military exercises.

After spotting the mysterious objects on the radar on November 10 and then again on November 14, he directed aircraft headed by Commander David Fravor to intercept the anomaly.

Read More

Nimitz UFO stories

Speaking to Brian Hanley on his YouTube channel, Kevin explained why he believed there had to be longer footage than the 1minute 16-second clip released by the Pentagon.

“As soon as I give the flight the order to intercept the vector, they’ll say words to the effect of ‘flights on, tapes on’.

“This means they turn on all the recording devices right from the very beginning.

“In other words, you don’t wait for something fun to happen for you to turn your recorder on because you’re going to miss it.

Kevin Day served on the USS Princeton when the UAP was spotted
Kevin Day served on the USS Princeton when the UAP was spotted

“So there has to be a longer video, there has to be.”

Kevin is not the only former US Navy personnel to have expressed their feelings that there is more to the short footage released by the Pentagon and, before that, leaked in 2017.

Jason Turner, who was a Petty Officer on the Princeton at the time of the incident, said last year that he has seen a clearer video which shows the object “having legs”.

And former US intelligence expert Mike Turber previously told this site that there is a video that is “10 minutes long” and far clearer.

“If you look on YouTube for any FLIR imagery from any aircraft, you’ll see it’s much clearer than what we’ve seen,” he explained.

“For some reason, this video is a lower resolution so that puts up a question mark.”





Source link